My product will not print. What should I do?
If labels do not print or a print job stops, try these solutions:
- Check for messages on the display.
- Make sure the printer is selected in the software.
- Make sure you have entered text for your label.
- Replace the tape cartridge if necessary. Make sure the cartridge is correctly inserted.
- Replace the batteries or connect the AC adapter.
- Make sure the rear cover is closed.
Inserting and Removing Tape Cartridges
Connecting the AC Adapter
Published: Jul 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!