How do I install the Label Editor (Windows) or Label Editor Lite (Mac) software?
Installing Label EditorInstall the Label Editor software using the DVD that came with your label printer. If your computer does not have a DVD drive, you can download the software from Epson's support website.Visit the driver download site.
- Insert the DVD and follow the instructions on the screen to install both the application and the driver.
- When you are prompted to connect the printer to your computer, connect it using the included USB cable.
Connecting the Printer to Your Computer
Installing Label Editor LiteInstall the Label Editor Lite software from the App Store. If you can not access the App Store, you can download the software from Epson's support website.
- Open the App Store.
- Enter Epson Label Editor Lite in the search field and press the button.
- Click Epson Label Editor Lite in the list of apps.
- Click Free. The button name changes to Install App.
- Click Install App.
- Download the printer driver from Epson's support website and install it. Visit the driver download site.
Published: Jul 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!