How do I use the Mix Length option in Epson iLabel for Android?
Note: This option is available with Android version 1.5.0 or later.
Do the following:
- Make sure a Bluetooth connection is established between your mobile device and the product.
- Start the app and select your product, if necessary.
- Select Mix Length, + or - to select the number of labels you want to print, and tap done.
- Enter the text for your label and tap Done.
- To create the next label, tap the down arrow and tap the label window twice. Enter your text and tap Done.
- Select to print your labels.
Note: To automatically cut the tape after each label, set the Tape Cut setting to On.
Published: Feb 1, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!