My product will not print. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Check for messages on the computer or mobile device's display.
- Check that the cables are connected properly or the Bluetooth connection is active.
- Make sure the printer is selected in the software.
- Make sure you have entered text for your label.
- Replace the tape cartridge if necessary. Make sure the cartridge is correctly inserted.
- Replace the batteries or connect the AC adapter.
- Check for messages on the computer screen.
- Make sure the printer is connected to your computer.
- Make sure the printer driver is installed and the computer has been restarted after installation.
- Make sure the correct printer is selected in your software, and the printer is not set as offline.
- Make sure graphics are within the margins of the label.
If labels do not print or a print job stops, try these solutions:
Inserting and Removing Tape Cartridges
Connecting the AC Adapter
Turning the Printer On and Off
If you are having trouble printing from your computer, try these solutions:
Connecting the Printer to Your Computer
Installing Label Editor
Installing Label Editor Lite
Published: Feb 20, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!