How do I connect my iOS device to my product?
You need to establish a Bluetooth connection between your mobile device and the printer. To connect the printer to your iOS device with a Bluetooth connection see below:
Enabling Bluetooth Discovery Mode
Check that Bluetooth is enabled on the printer before connecting.
The Bluetooth light pulses when Bluetooth is enabled.
If Bluetooth is disabled, enable it by following the steps below:
- Press the power button to turn off the printer.
- Press the power button and the Bluetooth button at the same time.
The printer powers on and the Bluetooth light pulses.
- Pair your device to the printer using the instructions for your device's operating system.
Connecting the Printer to Your iOS DeviceYou can connect the label printer to your iOS device using Bluetooth.
- Turn on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth.
- Wait while your device scans for the printer. The printer is displayed under Devices when the printer is found.
- Tap the printer.