How do I create a cable wrap label with Epson iLabel?
The Epson iLabel app does not have a cable wrap layout; however, you can print on cable wrap tape from the Epson iLabel app by adding blank lines beneath the text for your label. Do the following:
- Make sure the LabelWorks Cable Wrap LC Cartridge (part number LC-6WBC9) is inserted in the LabelWorks LW-600P.
- Open the Epson iLabel app and tap Original Label.
- Tap the white text edit box then enter the desired text for the label.
- Tap Enter or return on your mobile device's keyboard.
- Tap the space bar, then tap Enter or return again. Repeat.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the icon to print the cable wrap label.
Published: Jul 2, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!