My product is not working properly. What should I do?
Try resetting and initializing the product. Do the following:
Note: This process will delete all measurement data from the product. If you don’t want to lose this data, make sure to upload it to RUNSENSE View.
- Press all four buttons (A, B, C, and D) at the same time. The screen goes blank, then the EPSON logo appears.
- Skip selecting a language and units, entering your information, and setting the date and time by pressing the A button until you see the time screen. (You will be asked to enter this information again at the end of this process.)
- Press and hold the B button on the time screen until the Settings screen appears.
- Press the C or D button to highlight Sys. Settings, then press the A button.
- Select Initialize, then press the A button.
- Select Yes, then press the A button.
The product begins initializing, which can take 4 to 5 minutes. When the product finishes initializing, the EPSON logo will appear, and you will be asked to select the language and units, enter your information, and set the date and time.