Can I adjust the contrast of the screen?
Yes, you can adjust the contrast in the Sys. Settings menu. Do the following:
- Press and hold the B button on the time screen until the Settings screen appears.
- Press the C or D button to highlight Sys. Settings, then press the A button.
- Select Contrast, then press the A button.
- Press the C or D button to select the contrast level you want (contrast is set to 4 by default).
- Press the A button.
- Select Back as necessary to return to the time screen.
Published: May 6, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!