My product displays an inaccurate heart rate. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the product is worn snugly around your wrist. This may cause a slight impression on the wrist. If necessary, tighten the wrist band.
- Make sure the product does not touch your ulna bone.
- Protect the product by wearing it under your sleeve in cold or windy conditions. Cold temperatures can affect the heart rate measurement’s accuracy. Use the product in the following operating temperatures:
- Product: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C)
- Charging cradle: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
Published: May 6, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!