No image appears on the screen. What should I do?
If you get no image, check the following:
1. Check that all cables are properly connected and everything is turned on.
2. Make sure the projector or computer is not in sleep mode. Check the projector documentation, or try pressing a key on the computer keyboard.
3. The document camera may have been turned on too quickly after it was turned off. Turn the document camera off, wait a few seconds, and then turn it on again.
4. The wrong source may be selected. Try pressing the Main, RGB1, or RGB2 button.
5. The document camera may need to have its NTSC or PAL setting changed.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!