My paper type and size selections are different since I upgraded to macOS 10.13. What should I do?
Do the following:
- On your Mac, select the menu and then System Preferences > Printers & Scanners.
- Do one of the following:
- If your product is in the Printer list, select your product and click the button.
- If your product is not in the Printer list, go to the next step.
- Go to the Epson support page and select your product.
- Download and install the Epson Printer Driver Patch software.
Note: Make sure you have the latest software installed for your product.
- On your Mac, select Printers & Scanners and click the button. If you see the Add Printer or Scanner option, select it. In the screen that appears, do one of the following:
- USB connection: Select the EPSON Series (USB) product.
- Wireless or Ethernet connection: Select the EPSON Series (Bonjour) product.
- Select your EPSON Series product in the Use or Print Using drop-down list, and then click the Add button.
Published: Sep 22, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!