How do I print a nozzle check pattern?
Checking the Nozzles Using the Product Control PanelYou can check the print head nozzles using the control panel on your product.
- Load roll or cut sheet paper in the printer.
- Make sure the correct paper type is selected.
- Select Menu > Maintenance > Print Head Nozzle Check.
- Select Start. The nozzle pattern prints.
- Check the printed pattern to see if there are gaps in the lines.
Print head is clean
Print head needs cleaning
- Do one of the following:
- If there are no gaps, select O to exit.
- If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, select X to perform head cleaning.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to clean the print head, check the nozzles, and repeat the process as necessary.
Cleaning the Print Head Using the Product Control Panel
Published: Dec 19, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!