Can I connect my product to my wireless network using the buttons on the control panel?
Yes. See the instructions below.
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the network status icon.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
Note: If you need to disable the wireless network to set up your product on an Ethernet network, press the down arrow button, select Disable Wi-Fi, and press the OK button. Then follow the instructions on changing to a wired network connection.
- Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other Networks and select the Network (SSID) field. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- Press or to move the cursor.
- Press to change the case of letters.
- Press to delete the previous character.
- Press to enter numbers and symbols.
- Press to enter a space.
- Press when you finish entering your password and select Proceed.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select OK to save them.
Note: If you need to change a setting, press the back button.
- If you want to print a network setup report, select Print. (Otherwise, select Done.)
- Press the home button to exit. Your product should now be connected to the network.
Note: If the WiFi connection symbol does not appear lit on the touch screen, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Changing a Wi-Fi Connection to a Wired Network Connection