What happens if I don't get the number of impressions I'm expecting?
If you are not getting the number of impressions you are expecting try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Check the settings on the Plate curing unit and confirm that it is functioning correctly.
- Check the ink reduction setting on the RIP. If too much ink is being applied to the plate the curing process is
- Check and confirm the concentration of the fountain solution. Are you using a recommended fountain solution?.
- Confirm you are using a recommended plate cleaner and that you are not cleaning the plate with excessive pressure or an excessive number of times during the printing process
- Check and repack your blanket
- Check the pressures on your press
Published: Sep 30, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!