How can I improve the image quality?
Try the following:
- Turn the focus ring to adjust the focus.
- Make sure the projector is at the correct distance from the screen. See Screen Size and Projection Distance.
- Make sure the keystone adjustment value is not too large. Decrease the projection angle to reduce the amount of keystone correction. See Adjust the Image .
- Clean the lens with a mild solvent and a soft dry cloth.
- If condensation formed on the surface of the lens, turn the projector's power off and wait for the condensation to disappear.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!