Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
The problem could be due to a projector setting or a setting on your computer.
- Press the Auto button on the remote control.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for details.
- Press the Resize button on the remote control.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. Ideally, it should be 1024 × 768 to match the projector's native resolution. If this option isn't available, select one of the other compatible video formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: Mar 6, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!