Why can't I project an image?
If you don't see the image you're trying to project, try the following:
- Make sure the cables are connected correctly. See Connecting to Computers and Other Equipment for details.
- Make sure the Power light is green and not flashing and the A/V mute slide (lens cover) is open.
- Press the Resize button on the remote control.
- If you've connected more than one computer and/or video source, you may need to press the Source Search button on the projector's control panel or the Search button on the remote control to select the correct source. (Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing the button.)
- If you're using a PC notebook, press the function key on your keyboard that lets you display on an external monitor. It may be labeled CRT/LCD or have an icon such as . You may have to hold down the Fn key while pressing it. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after changing the setting.
Published: Mar 6, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!