There is no sound. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Use the Volume buttons to adjust the volume, or adjust the Volume setting in the Settings menu. See Controlling the Volume.
- Make sure the A/V mute is not enabled. Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to disable it.
- If you're using a DVD player or other video source, make sure its volume is not turned all the way down or muted. Also, make sure the cables are connected correctly. See Setting Up the Projector.
- If your presentation includes computer audio, make sure the volume control on your computer is not turned all the way down or muted. In Windows, you may be able to check this by clicking on the volume control in your Windows system tray (lower right corner of the screen). On a Mac, you may be able to adjust the volume from your menu bar (top right corner of the screen) or via the volume control function keys. Make sure the audio cable is securely connected to both the projector and your computer. See Playing Sound Through the Projector.
- The wrong source may be selected. Press the Source Search button on the projector or the Search button or the specific source button on the remote control.
Published: Sep 17, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!