There is no sound. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the or buttons on the remote control or on the projector's control panel. You can also adjust the Volume setting in the Settings menu.
- Make sure the A/V mute is not enabled. Press the A/V Mute button to disable it.
- If you're using a DVD player or other video source, make sure its volume is not turned all the way down or muted. Also, make sure the cables are connected correctly. See Setting Up the Projector.
- If your presentation includes computer audio, make sure the volume control on your computer is not turned all the way down or muted. Make sure the audio cable is securely connected to both the projector and your computer. See Playing Sound Through the Projector.
- The wrong source may be selected. Press the Source Search button on the projector, or the Search button or one of the Search buttons on the remote control.
Published: Oct 14, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!