Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If you're projecting from a computer or RGB video device, press the Enter/Auto button on the remote control. If this doesn't work, you may need to adjust the Position setting in the Signal menu. See Adjusting the Input Signal for more information.
- If you've enlarged part of the image using the E-Zoom button on the remote control, press the Esc button to cancel zooming and return to full display.
- Try pressing the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, or another available setting).
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct and dual display is not activated. Ideally, the resolution should be 1024 768 to match the projector's native resolution. If this option isn't available, select another compatible video format. See Compatible Computer Display Formats.
Right-click the desktop, select Properties, click the Settings tab, and select a different resolution.
- Macintosh OS X:
On the Apple menu, choose System Preferences, then click Display or Displays. Select a different resolution.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: Mar 13, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!