How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that are projecting from the same source?
To match the display colors as closely as possible, first make sure that all the projectors are set to the same color mode before starting. See Changing the Color Mode for instructions.
You may also want to assign a numeric ID to each projector. This lets you use the remote control to select the projector you want to adjust. See Setting the Projector ID for instructions. Then follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on the remote control. You see the projector's menu screen.
- Select Extended > Multi-screen.
- Start by setting the Adjustment Level to 1 for two projectors. Then use Brightness Correct to match the darker projector to the lighter one. Press Enter to see the effects of your adjustments.
- Next, adjust the brightness of Level 5 for the same two projectors. Match the brighter projector to the darker one.
- Adjust and match the brightness of Levels 2, 3, and 4.
- Adjust and match the G/R color correction for all levels. Then adjust and match the B/Y correction for all levels.
- If you are using three or more projectors, repeat steps 3 through 6 to match projector 3 to projector 2, then match projector 4 to projector 3, and so on.
Published: Dec 23, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!