My pen doesn't work. It lags, skips, or does not write on the projected image. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Recalibrate your pen.
- If the cable cover is not attached, make sure the cables are not blocking the signal.
- Make sure the pen batteries have enough power. If the light on the pen doesn't turn green when you press the button, you need to replace the batteries.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projection surface and the pen receiver are not in direct sunlight or other sources of bright lighting.
- Connect the USB cable directly from the computer to the projector, not through a hub. Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to the projector and computer. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the cable to your computer.
- From your operating system's Display utility, select Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot, and set Hardware acceleration to None.
- Make sure the signal is set to Computer and not USB Display.
- Update your computer's video driver.
- If your interactive pen icon has an X on it, try restarting the Easy Interactive Driver.
Published: May 12, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!