Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If you're projecting from a computer or RGB video device, press the Auto button on the remote control or the Enter button on the projector. If this doesn't work, you may need to adjust the Position setting in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for more information.
- If you've enlarged part of the image using the E-Zoom button on the remote control, press the Esc button to cancel zooming and return to full display.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control or select the correct Aspect setting from the Signal menu. See Resizing Video Images for details on the available options.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. See Compatible Video Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
- If you're projecting a widescreen computer image, adjust the Resolution setting, if necessary. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- If you're projecting an image from a computer with dual display activated, turn dual display off.
Published: Mar 8, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!