Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If you're projecting from a computer or RGB video device, press the Auto button on the remote control. If this doesn't work, you may need to adjust the Position setting in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for more information.
- Check the projector's Resolution setting. Select Normal or Wide, depending on the size of your computer's display panel.
- Make sure your computer is not set to display an extended desktop or dual display.
- If you've enlarged part of the image using the E-Zoom button on the remote control, press the Esc button to cancel zooming and return to full display.
- Try pressing the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio.
- Make sure your computer's resolution doesn't exceed UXGA (1600 x 1200) and the frequency or refresh rate is supported by the projector. See Compatible Video Formats. If necessary, change your computer's resolution setting.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: Feb 9, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!