I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Press one of the Source buttons on the remote control, or press the source button on the projector, to select the correct input source. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing the button.
- Press the Blank button on the remote control to make sure the picture hasn't been turned off temporarily.
- Check that the power light is on and not flashing, and the lens cover is open.
- The projector may be in standby (or sleep) mode. If the power button is lit and the power light is off, press the button to turn the projector back on.
- Make sure your video equipment is turned on.
- Make sure your cable(s) are connected correctly. See Connecting the Cables.
Published: Dec 2, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!