The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor. Try the following solutions:
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Color Adjustment, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct input source on the Signal menu.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- If the colors are incorrect from a video source, make sure you selected the correct Video Signal setting.
- If you are using the ECO Power Consumption setting, try selecting Normal in the Settings menu.
- If the image has been progressively darkening, you may need to replace the projector lamp soon.
Projector Lamp Maintenance
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: Sep 30, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!