How do I update my product's operating system?
Follow the steps below.
Note: You need a memory card reader, a SD card adapter, and a paper clip or pen to complete this task.
- Connect the miniUSB plug of the AC adaptor to the controller.
Note: Be sure to insert the miniUSB plug firmly into the controller, so that the indicator lamp light's properly when the AC adapter is connected.
- Connect the headset to the controller.
- Insert the microSD card with the updated OS file(s) into the card slot on the left side of the controller.
- Hold down the 2D/3D and the Back key, then use the tip of a paper clip or a pen to hold down the reset button on the back of the controller.
- Release the reset button after the indicator light turns off.
- After the indicator light turns green, release the 2D/3D and the Back key.
- Wait for the blinking green indicator light to change to a binking blue light.
Caution: The blue indicator light blinks for about five minutes.
- When the indicator light turns off, hold down the Power button for about five seconds.
- Put on the headset.
- When the gallery icon is displayed, turn off the unit by following these steps:
- Hold down the Power button.
- Select OK when the shutdown message is displayed on the screen.
Published: May 31, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!