What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
- Dynamic: For projecting in a bright room.
- Presentation: For color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: For movies projected in a dark room.
- Photo: For still images projected in a bright room.
- Sports: For television images in a bright room.
- sRGB: for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: For presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard: For presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
Published: Nov 15, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!