How do I connect a USB device or camera to my product?
You can project images and other content without using a computer or video device by connecting any of these devices to your projector or to the control pad:
- USB flash drive
- Digital camera or smartphone
- USB hard drive
- Multimedia storage viewer
- USB memory card reader
- USB Mass Storage Class-compliant (not all USB Mass Storage Class devices are supported)
- Formatted in FAT or FAT32
- Self-powered by their own AC power supplies (Bus-powered hard drives are not recommended)
- Avoid using hard drives with multiple partitions
Note: Digital cameras or smartphones must be USB-mounted devices, not TWAIN-compliant devices, and must be USB Mass Storage Class-compliant.
Note: USB hard drives must meet these requirements:
You can also use the EasyMP PC Free feature to create your own slide shows containing converted PowerPoint files and image files, and project them from a connected USB device or memory card reader.
Connecting a USB Device to the Control Pad or Projector
You can connect your USB device to the USB-A port on the control pad or projector and use it to project images and other content.
- If your USB device came with a power adapter, plug the device into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure a USB cable is connected between the USB-A port on the projector and the USB-B port on the control pad.
- Connect the USB cable for the device (or USB flash drive or USB memory card reader) into the USB-A port on the bottom of the control pad.
- Connect the other end of the cable (if applicable) to your device.
Note: You can also connect a USB device directly to the projector's USB-A port.Related information
Projecting a PC Free Presentation