The cursor location and pen position do not match. It is difficult to join lines, annotate, or select objects. What should I do?
For best pen accuracy, Epson recommends calibrating the pens manually. Do the following:
- Press the Menu button, select Extended and press Enter.
- Select Easy Interactive Function setting and press Enter.
- Select Manual Calibration and press Enter.
- Adjust the focus if necessary, by turning the focus ring.
- Press Enter to select Yes.
A flashing green circle appears in the upper left corner of your projected image.
- Touch the center of the circle with the tip of the pen.
The circle disappears, and you see another circle below the first one.
Note: For the most accurate calibration, make sure you touch the center of the circle.
- Touch the center of the next circle, then repeat. When you get to the bottom of the column, the next circle appears at the top of a new column.
Note: Make sure you are not blocking the signal between the pen and the interactive receiver.
If you make a mistake, press the Esc button on the remote control to go back to the previous circle. To restart the calibration process, press and hold the Esc button for 5 seconds.
- Continue until all the circles disappear.