The pen is causing interference and unwanted effects. What should I do?
If the pens are causing interference or unwanted effects, try the following solutions:
- When both pens are used at the same time, make sure they are approximately 4 inches (10.16 cm) apart.
- Turn off the pens when they are not in use.
- Do not rest the pens on the image area of an interactive table, to avoid interference with your computer's mouse.
- Try changing the Number of Pen Users setting from One User to Two Users.
- Do not press on the pen tips when away from the board; accidentally pressing on the pen tips may cause the pens to write on the interactive surface.
- Make sure that nothing is blocking the direct line to the infrared site.
Published: May 17, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!