Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen, and directly in front of it.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, use a lower resolution.
- Check the resolution of your video source. If you are projecting from a standard definition video source, your image will not be as clear as an HD (720p/1080i/1080p) video source.
Cleaning the Lens
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Ring
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: Nov 18, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!