When and how should I clean or replace the air filter?
Cleaning the Air Filter and VentsClean the projector's air filter or vents if they get dusty, or if you see a message telling you to clean them.
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cord.
- Place your finger into the groove at the top of the air filter cover and pull to open the cover.
- Pull the air filter out of the projector.
- Vacuum the front of the air filter (the side with the tabs) to remove any remaining dust.
Note: If dust is difficult to remove or the air filter is damaged, replace the air filter.
- Place the air filter back in the projector as shown.
- Close the air filter cover.
Published: Jan 9, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!