Can I project from other external devices through the USB port used by the wireless LAN module?
You can project images and other content without using a computer or video device by connecting any of these devices to your projector:
- USB flash drive
- Digital camera or smartphone
- USB hard drive
- Multimedia storage viewer
- USB memory card reader
Note: Digital cameras or smartphones must be USB-mounted devices, not TWAIN-compliant devices, and must be USB Mass Storage Class-compliant.
Note: USB hard drives must meet these requirements:
- USB Mass Storage Class-compliant (not all USB Mass Storage Class devices are supported)
- Formatted in FAT or FAT32
- Self-powered by their own AC power supplies (bus-powered hard drives are not recommended)
- Does not have multiple partitions
You can project slide shows from image files on a connected USB device or memory card reader.
Connecting a USB Device or Camera to the ProjectorYou can connect your USB device or camera to the projector's USB-A port and use it to project images and other content.
- If your USB device came with a power adapter, plug the device into an electrical outlet.
- Connect the USB cable (or USB flash drive or USB memory card reader) to the projector's USB-A port.
Note: Do not connect a USB hub or a USB cable longer than 10 feet (3 m), or the device may not operate correctly.
- Connect the other end of the cable (if applicable) to your device.
Projecting a PC Free Presentation