I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
Displaying From a PC LaptopIf you see the "No Signal" message when you display from a PC laptop, you need to set up the laptop to display on an external monitor.
- Hold down the laptop's Fn key and press the key labeled with a monitor icon or CRT/LCD. (See your laptop manual for details.) Wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- To display on both the laptop's monitor and the projector, try pressing the same keys again.
- If the same image is not displayed by the laptop and projector, check the Windows Display utility to make sure the external monitor port is enabled and extended desktop mode is disabled. (See your computer or Windows manual for instructions.)
- If necessary, check your video card settings and set the multiple display option to Mirror or Duplicate.
Displaying From a Mac LaptopIf you see the "No Signal" message when you display from a Mac laptop, you need to set up the laptop for mirrored display. (See your laptop manual for details.)
- Open the System Preferences utility and select Displays.
- Click the Arrangement tab.
- Select the Mirror Displays checkbox.
Published: Jun 28, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!