The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Check your video source settings.
- Make sure the SD card is inserted correctly.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Advanced, and Color Saturation.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- Make sure the Brightness Settings options in the Settings menu are set correctly.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
Connecting to a Computer for HDMI Video and Audio
Connecting to an HDMI Video Source
Inserting an SD Card
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!