I can't use the pen as a mouse to control the computer from the projected screen. What should I do?
If you are unable to access a computer from the projected screen, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the USB Type B setting on the Extended menu is set to Easy Interactive Function or USB Display/Easy Interactive Function.
- Make sure you perform pen calibration when using the interactive pen for the first time so that the projector recognizes the position of the pen correctly.
- Press the Pen Mode button on the remote control to select PC Interactive as the Pen Mode setting. You can also select the Pen Mode setting from the projector's Extended menu.
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected. Disconnect the USB cable, and then reconnect it.
- When projecting an image using two projectors installed side-by-side, you need to select the Multi-Projection setting in order to use the interactive features. You also need to download the Easy Interactive Driver Ver. 4.0 and install it on the computer that you want to operate from the projected screen.
- When projecting an image with only one of the two projectors installed side by side, you may not be able to operate a computer from the projected screen. Select the icon on the Home screen, and then set Use this single projector to On.
Published: Nov 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!