How do I access the Crestron Connected settings for my projector since Adobe Flash is no longer supported?
Epson has provided a firmware update that will incorporate Crestron settings into the projector's web page-based Network Configuration menu. This menu is accessible with a network connection to the projector. The firmware update eliminates the requirement for Adobe Flash and will no longer have the Crestron Connected user interface for configuring the settings.
Note: Make sure your computer is connected to the network.
- Go to the Downloads tab for your projector and download the firmware update.
- Set the Crestron Connected setting to On to allow the projector to be detected.
Note: Reboot your system after the Crestron Connected setting has been set to On.
- Enter the projector's IP address into the browser's address box. You see the Epson Web Control screen:
Note: Some settings shown below may not be available for your product.
- Click Advanced. You will see a warning that the connection is not private.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click Proceed to [projector's IP address]. A log in screen will appear.
- Enter EPSONWEB as the User ID.
- Enter admin for the password. A menu selection screen will appear.
- Select Network > Crestron Control. The Crestron Control menu will appear. You can now select Crestron Control settings to configure Crestron Connected.