I can't use the pen as a mouse to control the computer from the projected screen. What should I do?
If you are unable to access a computer from the projected screen, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the USB Display setting in the Signal I/O menu is set to On.
- Make sure you perform pen calibration when using the interactive pen for the first time so that the projector recognizes the position of the pen correctly.
- Make sure PC Interactivity is turned on in the projector's interactive toolbar.
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected. Disconnect the USB cable, and then reconnect it.
- When you are connecting your computer to the projector's USB-B2 port, make sure the USB-B2 setting in the Pen/Touch menu matches the HDMI input your computer is connected to.
- When connecting your computer to either of the control pad's (BrightLink 1485Fi) HDMI ports, make sure to connect your computer to the USB-B port on the control pad and not directly to the projector.
Published: Nov 21, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!