My pen or finger touch operation will not interact with my computer. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure a USB cable is connected from your computer's USB type A port to the projector's USB-B1 port.
- BrightLink 1485Fi: If you connected to the control pad, make sure a USB cable is connected from your computer to the control pad.
- Depending on which HDMI port and USB-B port you connect to on the projector, you may need to configure the port so the setting for the HDMI input matches the USB-B input. Go to Pen & Touch > PC Interactivity > USB-B2 to configure the port. See the options below.
Setting Options USB-B2 HDMI 1 HDMI 2 HDMI 3 Off
- To use USB-B1 for interactivity on all HDMI ports, set the USB-B2 option to "Off."
- To use USB-B2 for interactivity, set the USB-B2 option to the desired HDMI 1, 2 or 3 port.
- If you need interactivity on a second computer, connect the USB port to the projector's USB-B2 port and one of the HDMI ports, then configure the USB-B2 setting match to the HDMI port. (The first PC can use USB-B1 for interactivity.)
Published: Feb 4, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!