How do I project two images simultaneously?
You can use the split screen feature to simultaneously project two images from different image sources next to each other. You can control the split screen feature using the projector menus.
Note: While you use the split screen feature, other projector features may not be available and some settings may be automatically applied to both images. You cannot project from the same input source onto both sides (left and right) of the screen. You also cannot use split screen with certain input source combinations.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select Split Screen and press Enter.
- Press the Menu button. You see this screen:
- To select an input source for the other image, select the Source setting, press Enter, select the input source, select Execute, and press Enter. (You can also change image sources, if necessary.)
- To switch the images, select the Swap Screens setting and press Enter.
- To change the image sizes, select the Screen Size setting, press Enter, select a sizing option, press Enter, and press Menu to exit.
Note: Depending on the video input signals, the images may not appear at the same size even if you choose the Equal setting.
- To exit the split screen feature, select Exit Split Screen or press the Esc button.