The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
- Adjust the Arc Correction setting to correct the image shape when projecting onto a curved surface.
- Adjust the Point Correction setting to correct any slight distortion.
Correcting Image Shape with Arc Correction
Correcting Image Shape with the Keystone Buttons
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Installation Settings - Installation Menu
Published: Jan 13, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!