How do I configure my product for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Do the following:
- Press the button on the remote control.
- Select the Settings and press Enter.
- Select Installation > Projection and press Enter.
- Select one of the following settings:
- Front (default setting) lets you project from a table in front of the screen.
- Front/Upside Down flips the image over top-to-bottom to project upside-down from a ceiling or wall mount.
- Rear flips the image horizontally to project from behind a translucent screen.
- Rear/Upside Down flips the image over top-to-bottom and horizontally to project from the ceiling and behind a translucent screen.
Published: Mar 25, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!