The finger touch interactivity does not work. What should I do?
Finger touch calibration coordinates the positioning of your finger with the location of the cursor.
Note: You can purchase a touch unit as an optional accessory or use a touch unit from an older BrightLink projector.
Note: Do not perform Touch Unit Calibration unless Touch Unit Setup (Auto or Manual) has been successfully completed first.
- Press the Menu button, select the Installation menu, and press Enter.
- Select Touch Unit and press Enter.
- Select Touch Calibration and press Enter. The following screen appears:
Note: If Touch Calibration is disabled, make sure Power is set to On.
- Adjust the image focus, if necessary.
- Press Enter to select Yes. A green circle appears in the upper left corner of your projected image.
- Touch and hold the center of the circle with your finger until the circle disappears and another circle appears, then release it. The circle disappears, and you see another circle below the first one.
Note: For the most accurate calibration, make sure you touch the center of the circle with the tip of your finger.
Note: Make sure you are not blocking the signal between your finger and the interactive receiver (next to the projector lens).
- Touch the center of the next circle with your finger and continue until all of the circles disappear. When you get to the bottom of a column, the next circle appears at the top of a new column.
Note: If you make a mistake, press the Esc button on the remote control or control panel to go back to the previous circle. It may take several seconds after all of the dots have disappeared for touch calibration to be completed. To cancel the calibration process, press and hold the Esc button for 2 seconds.
- If the cursor location and your finger position do not match, repeat these steps to calibrate again.