How do I clean the screen?
To clean the screen, wipe the screen surface with a soft, dry cloth. Be sure to move the cloth or brush from left to right. Do not move the cloth up or down, or in a circular motion.
Take the following precautions:
- Do not touch the screen surface with your bare hands.
- Do not write on the screen surface. You cannot erase accidental writings from the screen.
- Do not push the screen surface forcefully, or apply continuous force to the screen.
- Do not wipe the screen surface with a cloth dampened with water, or any other harsh chemicals such as benzene, or paint thinner.
- Keep hard or sharp objects away from the screen surface.
Published: Aug 11, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!