How do I record a video?
You can make an audio/video recording of your presentation.
Note: The output resolution must be less than Full HD (1920 x 1080) to record a video.
- If necessary, select the settings you want to use. Click the Settings button and select the Video tab.
- Select the default video format, quality level, and other properties.
- Set the maximum duration of each video (up to 8 hours) and determine how much hard disk space it will use.
- To capture sound, click the Settings button, select the Audio tab, and select ELPDC12 from Audio Device.
- Click the Record Video button to start recording. Click it again to stop recording. You can also use the button on the control panel to start and stop recording.
Your movie appears as an icon in the Capture album on the left side of the screen. To display the movie through your projector, double-click the icon or right-click it and select Preview.
Published: Sep 17, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!