How do I record a movie?
You can save images and audio from the document camera to an SD card as movies.
- Movies are saved in AVI format (images: Motion JPEG 720p/30 fps, audio: Linear PCM).
- You can record individual files up to 2 GB and up to approximately 29 minutes. If the maximum capacity or recording time are exceeded while recording, the movie up to that point is saved and the recording ends.
- You can check the amount of available free space on the SD card in SD Card Info.
- Set Sleep Mode to Off to prevent the power turning off while recording.
- Insert an SD card in the SD card slot on the document camera.
- Project the image you want to save.
- Press the Record button on the document camera or remote control to start recording.
The recording indicator is lit blue while recording.
- While recording, the elapsed time is displayed at the top right of the screen. This is not displayed on the saved image.
- If there is no space on the SD card, the message "No free space on the SD Card." is displayed, and the movie is not saved.
- Do not remove the SD card while recording.
- The following operations are available while recording: Freeze, Zoom (Pan/Tilt), Auto Focus, Brightness adjustment, and Focus adjustment.
Note: Background noises are also recorded.
- While recording, a blue screen is displayed on the computer connected to the document camera.
- To stop recording, press the button again.
Published: Feb 12, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!