I can't cancel print jobs since I updated Windows 10. What should I do?
Do one of the following:
- Uninstall and reinstall the software for your product. See your product's User's Guide for instructions on uninstalling the software.
- Enable bidirectional support in the product's driver. Do the following:
- Click and select (Settings) > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Select your product and click Manage.
- Click Printer properties.
- Select the Ports tab.
- Select the Enable bidirectional support checkbox and click OK.
Published: Jan 23, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!