- Provide supplementary academic and/or arts‑based enrichment experiences to develop and/or enhance skills and proficiency in leadership and/or creativity and/or the use of digital imaging technologies such as scanning, digital photography and/or digital printing
- Enhance existing educational opportunities through complementary curricula to advance literacy, academic achievement and/or technology expertise
- Offer opportunities for intellectual and artistic enrichment to broad and diverse segments of society through cultural activities, programs and/or services; or
- Promote social welfare for the greater good of the community.
Epson does not contribute to:
- Political, labor or social organizations and/or programs;
- Government agencies;
- Foreign-based institutions or organizations; or
- Individuals or organizations that do not qualify for 501(c)3 tax-exempt status (or T3010 in Canada).