The PowerLite E20, X49 and W49 are budget-friendly classroom projectors; the PowerLite 118, 119W, 982W, and 992F are networkable classroom projectors with premium connectivity and audio. The PowerLite 992F comes equipped with Miracast® and built-in wireless with enterprise-level security for enhanced flexibility.
The new PowerLite projectors come equipped with flexible display capabilities and allow teachers to utilize wall space while the projector is not in use. Additional features include:
- Ultra-bright, vivid images — Varying from XGA to Full HD resolution and up to 4,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness1, the projectors deliver big, bright images even in well-lit rooms
- Low-priced, long lasting lamp life — Get up to 17,000 hours of lamp life in ECO Mode2 at an affordable price
- Advanced network connectivity — Includes HDMI, RJ-45 (excludes PowerLite E20), optional wireless for easy classroom collaboration and integrated wireless networking with enterprise-level security. Miracast is available on the PowerLite 992F.
- Epson iProjection3 with built-in moderator function — Connect up to 50 devices, including Chromebook™, iOS, Android, Mac® and PC screens3 and simultaneously display content from up to four devices3
- Easy setup with flexible positioning — Be up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient controls, and get wall space back when the projector is not in use
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 10,000 hours is the estimated life of the air filter when the projector is used in normal mode in an ordinary environment. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment.
3For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.